Using natural wrinkle remedies that work can be helpful especially if you are looking at something that will work for the long term. Wrinkle reduction does not have to be hard. In this article, I’m breaking it down to the basics, with 8 wrinkle reduction tips anyone can use to feel and stay young-looking. These tips are important because not only do they work on delaying the onset of wrinkles on their own, but they also work well with all other wrinkle products.
Basics that Work in Natural Wrinkle Remedies
1. Exercise regularly. This creates excellent circulation, which is needed for all of your body’s functions, including the functions that keep you young and energetic. The increased circulation supports youthful skin.
2. Take flaxseed oil every day. Flaxseed oil is the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, and crucial to keep the skin lubricated and supple. A must-have in your wrinkle reduction strategy.
3. Go easy on alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates and adds toxins to a system that’s already overworked with food chemicals/preservatives, environmental pollution and so on. The exception to this is red wine, as it contains powerful, youth-preserving antioxidants. So, enjoy your daily glass of wine with a clean conscience.
4. Take care of your teeth – they, along with your jaw bone, form the frame that holds your facial skin in place. Furthermore, white teeth vs yellow teeth generally take 5 years off of your appearance.
5. Eat blueberries. Blueberries are jam-packed with those essential antioxidants that fight skin-damaging free radicals. Read more on the usefulness of blueberries for your skin here.
6. Drink water! Start with two 20-ounce bottles per day and work your way up to about 5-6. WARNING: It’s advisable not to drink water straight from the bottle itself. The sucking motion can result in wrinkles around the mouth also known as the smoker’s lips. If you are in the category of people who struggle with taking the recommended amount of water daily, you can squeeze in a lemon or lime to give it some flavor.
Sun, Stress, and Smoke
7. Avoid the “Three Evil S’s”: sun, stress, and smoke. These three factors have been shown to drastically increase lines, eye puffiness, and wrinkles. The first one – stress – is probably the hardest one to overcome, but it can be done. If your life is characterized by high-stress levels, consider taking a yoga or meditation class – you’ll be shocked at how the overall quality of your life will increase just by reducing stress.
The second culprit – smoking, quitting the habit isn’t easy either, but once again, it can be done. There are numerous methods that you can use to help you quit smoking.
And finally, STAY OUT OF THE SUN even when you are outside avoid direct sunlight. The sun is the number one cause of aging we know of so that one is a no-brainer. If you have to be in the sun, be sure to use sunscreen. A lot of people fail to use sunscreen because it makes them appear funny (greyish, greenish, whiteish). Some times you have to go through several brands before you find one that works well with your complexion.
Wrinkle Skincare Routine
8. Follow a good skincare routine. Some people don’t have any routines when it comes to taking care of their skins. For most people, the routines are long and time-consuming not t forget expensive with all the products. However, you can find what works for you, your schedule, and your pocket. A simple three-step routine might do wonders for you.
Cleansing your face every morning and night, followed by the use of a quality anti-aging / wrinkle reduction cream is one of the steps that you don’t want to skip.
Basic natural wrinkle remedies that work on different skin types can help you slow down wrinkle development. Although aging is a natural process, we can delay and slow down wrinkle development by taking some simple steps.
I hope you found this post on natural wrinkle remedies that work useful. Please share it and also follow us on Pinterest for more useful posts.